You can train your own custom model on your custom data. Upload a few images and in 20 minutes, your personal model will be ready. Now you can prompt anything from your newly trained model.
You can train a Object, Human or Style Model.
- Object Model. Use this if you want to train an Object like your pet or your favourite childhood toy. You will be able to prompt your childhood toy in any scenario.
- Style Model. Use this if you want to train a particular style. Then you will be able to prompt anything in a particular style.
- Human Model. It is a special type of Object Model which has some optimizations to make it work better on humans.
Here is the workflow on how you can train a Custom Model and how to prompt it.
Go to Snowpixel
Click on Train your own model button
Give a name to your model
We are creating model of character Wednesday Addams of the same named series, here give a name to your model. We are calling it "Wednesday"
Chose what to train
As Wednesday Addams is a human, we used train Human button
Click on Upload Images and Train button
First you're going to want to gather all of your images. To get the best results you'll want ATLEAST 10 IMAGES all of which contains the following :
- The subject is in focus
- Subject is in different context and lighting across all of the photos
- Photos should only containing one person/thing or style that you want to train the model on
- For photos that you have on your phone it's a good idea to use the crop tool to make sure everything looks good before uploading
You can upload multiple images in various dimensions (landscape, portrait, square) and formats (jpg, png etc) by clicking on Upload Images and Train button.
Note: Images not in square dimensions are automatically cropped in square.
Below are all the images we used to train model
Click on Okay
After images are uploaded you will get a pop-up, Click OK and wait for the email that you will receive when the custom model is finetuned. It will take between 5 to 20 minutes. If you have not received in this time, make sure to check your spam folder.
Click on Personal Model
To use your trained model and generate content go to personal models
Click on Choose model dropdown
Click on your model name "Wednesday"
Type "X on mount everest"
Here "X" refers to Wednesday Addams. Whichever model you train, "X" is a special keyword which refers to object/style/human of that model. If you trained a style model, you would use prompt "Car in X style". There, "X" will refer to your specific style.
Click on Generate
Make sure your custom model is selected from dropdown here before proceeding
You will see In progress tab
You will also receive an email once generations are completed and they will also be automatically visible on this page once they are generated
Click on Next page button
Check out all images by Clicking on Next page button at the bottom of screen
Click on download
You can use Download all images button at the top or get selected images by clicking on download button under any image
Click on OK
After this you will receive a mail with download link of the image(s). This will take a minute or two as your images are being upscaled to 2k resolution
Here are some of the results